Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oh, the JOY!!

I finally finished the shawl! Thank goodness too. I was about tired of that thing getting bigger and bigger and bigger... Now I'm starting an afghan, my first one. I have only done two rows, but it is simply a repeat of 4 rows, so it shouldn't be too hard.

The yarn I'm using is a wonderful yarn, for the price. Caron Simply Soft in Victorian Rose (sigh). I will tell you what, it is my favorite yarn so far. It only costs about $2.00 a skein and although it is worsted weight yarn, it certainly doesn't feel like Red Heart. Red Heart is so hard on the fingers :-( but Simply Soft feels nice. In any case, I can't wait to do some more on my afghan.

I'll get out of your hair for a while, and make some more blanket, but I thought I would keep you updated.

Ciao (yeah like I'm Italian...whatever)

No comments: